We live in a world that is changing at ever-increasing speed. Change is the new normal. News are popping out of our WeChat, Toutiao, Weibo and other Apps. Change often leads to negative feelings and anxiety in our lives, but does it have to be a bad thing? Is there any chance that we can understand, embrace and even take advantage of change?
Warm Up Questions
- How much have you changed in the past 10 years?
- Is growing old a good change or a bad change, can you share your opinions?
Level Up Questions
- If for some reasons you had to leave your company and re-apply for a new job, how would you cope with it?
- If you had to live in another city for some years because of work, what would you think and how would you make your plan?
- When facing sudden changes in your life, how do you free yourself from anxiety?
- In a world of unprecedented changes, how can we not just survive but thrive?
- If life’s changes were too hard for you, whom/where would you seek for support from?
- How much is your impression of Toastmasters Club changed since you first joined it?
- What kind of changes do you wish to happen around/on you, why?
- Have you ever taken advantage of a change to benefit your life?
应博主 大妈（Zoom Quiet） 的邀请，对近日入手的一款数码设备 Wacom Bamboo Slate 做一番使用体验小结（以下简称 Slate）。
继续阅读“Wacom Bamboo Slate 纸上手写笔使用体验小结”
许多喜爱个人笔记管理软件的人都知道 Workflowy，Dynalist 等基于大纲的笔记管理软件，这类软件的英文名称叫做 Outliner Software。
继续阅读“你了解哪些 “可以把内容折叠和展开的笔记软件” ？”
Hi everyone. Have you ever encountered this kind of situation? You sit down and try to do today’s most important work. However, after a few minutes, you begin changing your sitting positions, or organizing documents in your computer, in summary —— doing irrelevant things to feel relaxed.
Sometimes, two conflicting voices appears in your mind ——The Angel Voice tell you: My dear friend, please be focused. you could miss your deadline! On the contrary, the devil voice tell you: Come on! it’s no big deal. if you are uncomfortable, you cannot work efficiently.
If you were in this situation, which one would you listen? After all, each voice has its points and both of them are telling some truth. I have read many books and tried many methods but none of them really change this situation… 继续阅读“【演讲稿】How to Say It: What Do I Learn from 10-Day Meditation Course?”
在问题描述中，提问者谈到：“领导是个情商低、说话很讨厌的人，每天上班听他说话都很想生气但是不能直接怼他，心里总是憋着一团火”。TA 还很认真地咨询：“如何管理好自己的情绪？有哪些有用的书可以推荐吗？”，因为博主在上个月刚刚好学习了一种内观禅修的方法，有助于缓解这种情绪，所以就发布了这篇文章。 继续阅读“想平复乱糟糟的心绪？这个方法值得一试！”
为了解决这个矛盾，博主在网上搜寻了许久，终于找到了一款名叫 YouMinds Composer 的软件，适度利用这款软件，就能把”看上去很美”的概念和构想落实为具体的 “信息卡片整理” 操作步骤，并且通过这些操作步骤 “生产” 出有实际意义的结果——一种非线性的电子书。
如果不是因为做了 TMair 头马俱乐部的官员，面对各种当众登台的竞赛活动，相信博主一定会躲得远远的，充其量在家看看别人的比赛直播……
尽管如此，在主席和 VPE 大人的动员下，博主还是报名参加了即兴演讲比赛。
继续阅读“第一次参加头马俱乐部演讲比赛（TOASTMASTERS’ Club Speech Contest）是怎样一种体验？”
Just now, Sumeng had talked about how to get out of comfort zone, but what if you can not get back? (Slow down and watch the audience with evil smiles) What if you feel anxious or nervous, even lost your self-confidence? ——(Wait for 2 seconds)—— Don’t worry, Darwin will show you how to reassure yourself and get into flow experience.
继续阅读“【演讲稿】Organize Your Speech: Get Into Flow Experience”